By accessing and browsing any website owned and/or operated by Green Point Research LLC, found at the following URL: https://www.greenpointhemp.com and any redirect websites, including, but not limited to https://www.greenpointhemp.com (collectively the “Site”), you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Legal Policy set forth in the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Content Ownership. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images, and other materials or elements (collectively the “Content”) are owned and copyrighted by Green Point, its licensors, or others with all rights reserved. You should assume that the Content is copyrighted and owned by Green Point unless otherwise noted, and you may not use the Content, except as provided in this Legal Policy, without the prior written permission of Green Point.
a) All trademarks, trade names and logos, and all related product names, design marks, and slogans that appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of Green Point or its licensors unless otherwise stated herein. Green Point and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site.
b) In its sole discretion, Green Point or its licensors may seek to enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the possibility of seeking criminal prosecution.
3. User Conduct. Green Point maintains the Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication only and grants you permission to use the Site and to download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use: provided, however, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content, that you do not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without the prior written permission of Green Point, and that you do not download or use any images of people or places (“Images”) displayed on the Site for any purpose. The download or use of any such Images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the prior written authorization of Green Point. Any unauthorized use of such Images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and related communications regulations and statutes.
Additionally, you agree to not engage in any of the following activities on the Site:
a) Upload, post, or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatening to another person or entity, infringing, defamatory, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
b) Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would be considered a violation of any local, state, or federal law, either civil or criminal;
c) Impersonate another user, person, or entity, including any official or employee of Green Point;
d) Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented, or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another; and
e) Use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
4. Content Submitted by Users. Except for Feedback, as defined in Section 6 of your Feedback of this Terms and Conditions, Green Point does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by Users to the Green Point Site. User grants Green Point a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the Green Point Site. This license exists only so long as the User allows its content to remain on the Green Point Site and will terminate in the event that the User removes such content.
b) Your feedback. We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, and other communications regarding this Site and the information and services we make available through this Site (collectively, “Feedback”). The Feedback you provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
6) Links to Third-party Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of Green Point. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not express or implied warranties, endorsements, or approvals by Green Point of any products, services, advice, or information available from such sites. Green Point does not warrant and specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for your use of such sites, and you hereby release Green Point and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and agents from any and all such responsibility or liability for the same. If you establish a link to such sites, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Green Point. Check the Uniform Resources Locator (“URL”) address provided in your Worldwide Web browser to see if you are still in a Green Point Site or have moved to another third-party site.
7) Third-party Advertisers. Green Point may allow third-party advertisers to advertise on the Green Point Site. Green Point takes no responsibility for the User’s dealings with, including any online or other purchases from, any third-party advertisers. Green Point shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User in its dealings with third-party advertisers.
8) EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER GREEN POINT NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY GREEN POINT SITE, AND YOUR USE OF ANY GREEN POINT SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE; USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE; FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; LINE FAILURE; INTRUSION, HACKING OR VIOLATION OF ANY GREEN POINT SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. GREEN POINT DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IT AT ANY GREEN POINT SITE.
a) GREEN POINT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, GREEN POINT IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
b) THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. GREEN POINT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE.
9) DISCLAIMER. THE CONTENT OF ANY GREEN POINT SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND GREEN POINT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES:
a) IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE YOU (AND NOT GREEN POINT) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION OF ANY EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER ITEMS NECESSARY TO USE THE SITE OR VIEW THE CONTENT.
b) EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10) Export Control. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported in violation of any such laws. Green Point does not authorize the exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
12) No Information Collected from Children. The content and services provided by Green Point or our affiliates, sponsors, or advertisers are not intended for persons under the age of 18 and in no way are intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18 or otherwise not of legal age to form a binding contract in your place of residence, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site. No information is knowingly collected or retained from children under the age of 13, nor is any such information knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside the Site. No part of the Site is designed to attract anyone under the age of 13. Children are not eligible to use any services, nor may they purchase products provided by Green Point and Green Point asks that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to us or visit the Site. If Green Point becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, Green Point takes steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If you become aware that a child has provided Green Point with personal information without parental consent, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13) Content Submitted by Users. Any communication or material you transmit to Green Point at the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Green Point or its subsidiaries and affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Green Point is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. Green Point will not compensate you in any way for any such information, nor will the information be returned to you.
14) Health-related Information. Information accessible on this Site is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Green Point does not endorse or warrant the validity of any such health-related statements contained on the Site or any such information contained in third-party sites referenced in the Site. Information is general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs. You should always consult with your physician prior to changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
15) Site Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; (f) by using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site; or (g) by using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Green Point on this Site and other than generally available third party Web browsers (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Internet Explorer). Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Green Point may investigate occurrences that potentially involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
16) Choice of Law. This Legal Policy and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Florida in the United States of America, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
17) General Terms. This Legal Policy constitutes the entire agreement between you and Green Point and governs your use of any Green Point Site. The failure of Green Point to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Legal Policy shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. If any provision of this Legal Policy is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then such provision shall be eliminated from the Legal Policy and the surviving terms shall remain in full force and effect. Any claims arising under this Legal Policy must be brought within one (1) year after such claim or action or action arose or be forever barred.
18) Violations. Please report any known or suspected violations of the Legal Policy set forth above in the Terms and Conditions, including any suspected copyright or trademark violations, to email@example.com.